How can we help with Business
- We have achieved OVER $100,000 for 3 separate clients and one of them did not even know they were entitled to anything
- Need representation in the Lawyers Conveyancers Disciplinary Tribunal?
- Are you a lawyer with an issue that you need guidance on?
- Are you a Real Estate Agent under the REAA needing advice?
- Bring a claim against someone
- Defend a claim being brought against you
- Get an injunction
- Deal with an order for costs
- Appeal a decision you have got to a higher court
- Negligence (and contributory negligence)
- False imprisonment
- Use a Statutory Demand to be paid by a company real fast!
- Liquidate a company that does not pay their bills on time
- Don´t waste time with Debt Collection letter, bankrupt a person that owes you money
- A person will always pay MUCH faster when it becomes urgent!
- We are experts at collecting what you are owed
- People are not allowed lawyers in the Disputes Tribunal, but we can help you to prepare and understand the issues
- Debt Recovery
- Civil Litigation
- Have you been sacked unfairly?
- Is your boss making your life hell and trying to get you to quit?
- We can get you money by bringing a Personal Grievance
- If you want to keep your job, we can help educate people on how to treat each other better
- We can help you with Harassment (race, gender or other)
- Trust Formation including Asset Transfers
- Estate Administration
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Aged care and planning to avoid retirement home costs
- Helping you get Custody (day to day care)
- Sorting out Access (contact with your child)
- Child Support (and Private Arrangements)
- Spousal Maintenance (where the richer partner pays the poorer one)
- CYFS interventions
- Family Dispute Resolution Service Provider.
- If an insurance company refuses to pay out we can help you
- We are registered legal aid providers if you meet the criteria
- Buying and selling your home conveyancing
- Commercial, rural or residential
- Getting a mortgage or Refinancing with the bank
- Debt Recovery
- Contracting Out (pre-nuptial) before you enter a relationship
- Help with Separating - achieve it without the pain and the cost
- Separate, but in such a way you can get back together again if you can sort things out
- Disputes with the IRD
- IRD debt, overdue payments and entering into an arrangement
- NOPA (Notice of Proposed Adjustment) to change an assessment
- GST, FBT (Fringe Benefit Tax)
- IRD prosecutions
- Tax avoidance
- Tax evasion
- We act for landlords and tenants
- Is your landlord not respecting your rights?
- Do you have a tenant that won´t pay the rent and you can´t get them out?
- Is your property sustaining damage from P or drugs
- Limited work licence if you are disqualified
- Transport heavy truck operators logbook, over weight
- Advanced accident investigation - who´s fault was it
- Police prosecutions